I am attorney Bruce A. Schonberg, Esq., and I have more than 25 years of legal experience practicing in the areas of personal injury, criminal defense and real estate law.
Before founding the Schonberg Law Offices of the Hudson Valley, I was an Orange County district attorney for six years.
As a prosecutor, I gained extensive experience trying criminal cases and putting evidence before judges and juries. While most legal cases are resolved by negotiation, not litigation, it's important to select an attorney who is willing and able to try your case to a successful conclusion.
I later became an insurance defense lawyer representing the interests of Allstate, Nationwide and State Farm in New York for nine years. As lawyer for these insurance companies, I handled thousands of personal injury claims. As a former insurance defense attorney, I understand what insurance companies are looking for in order to justify a favorable settlement of a personal injury claim. Today, I exclusively represent people injured in car accidents and other personal injury accidents.
For more information about the background and credentials of the firm's attorneys, please review the comprehensive profiles below:
- Victoria Romano: Victoria Romano is a certified paralegal and a Marist College graduate. She has worked previously at the law firm of Fein, Such, Kahn and Shepard.
- Kimberly Malik: Kimberly Malink is a graduate of John Jay College. She previously worked for Fassnacht Law Offices.
- Heather Skinner: Heather Skinner has an Associates degree in paralegal studies from SUNY Rockland and a Bachelors in legal studies from SUNY Purchase. She earned a Masters degree at Long Island University. Heather has been working as a paralegal since 2004.
- Rebecca Schonberg: Rebecca Schonberg received a Bachelor of Science from the University of Arizona. She is currently enrolled in a Masters program at Long Island University.
- Robert Rahn, CEO and Director of Investigations, Management Resources LTD of New York, retired Homicide Detective, NYPD
- Ric Calderone, Private Investigator, retired First Detective, NYPD
- Kim Anklin, Vice President and Senior Investigative Analyst, retired Crime and Intelligence Analyst, Ventura Police Department, California
Free Lawyers Consultation
To schedule a free initial consultation with attorney Bruce Schonberg, call 888-475-6249 or fill out the contact form on this site.
Remember, when you call Bruce Schonberg you get Bruce Schonberg... and that's a sure thing.